Thursday, 2 November 2017
Tuesday, 22 August 2017
Tuesday, 20 June 2017
I have just completed the The Level – I trainer certification program.
The Certified Trainer program was created for educators who:
- Want to start teaching Flipped Learning to peers and colleagues
- Have been promoted to Flipped Learning trainers or instructional coaches
- Have already been conducting training in Flipped Learning and want to update their skills with the latest Flipped Learning 3.0 insights and global best practices
- Are interested in becoming presenters at education conferences
- Want to validate their skills with the International Flipped Learning Certification
Link to program:
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
In this brand-new title by Jon Bergmann, we learn about the transformation of Homework within the context of Flipped Learning.
Teachers view homework as an opportunity for students to continue learning after the bell rings. For many students, it's often just the dreaded “H” word. How can educators change the way students view homework while ensuring that they still benefit from the additional learning it provides? It's easy. Flip the learning! In Solving the Homework Problem by Flipping the Learning, Jonathan Bergmann, the co-founder of the flipped learning concept, shows you how. The book outlines why traditional homework causes dread and frustration for students, how flipped learning—completing the harder or more analytical aspects of learning in class as opposed to having students do it on their own—improves student learning, and how teachers can create flipped assignments that both engage students and advance student learning.
Sunday, 2 April 2017
Webinar: "Flipped learning 3.0: Three innovative ways flipped learning master teachers use their class time", March 30th 2017
"Flipped learning 3.0. three innovative ways flipped learning master teachers use their class time"